• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing Cycle

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay my invoice on the 15th of each month.  Does that mean I can license 10 photos between the 15th and the 15th or by calendar month?  If I don't license 10 in one month can I carry it to the next month?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Hi P.M.,

The images counter is the number of licenses you have available for your Adobe Stock subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pam,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

The 10 images are allocated to your account on 15th of each month till your subscription is active(since the billing cycle starts from 15th of each month). You can download the assets as required.

However, with the three-asset/month plan, the 10-asset/month plan, and the 40-asset/month plan, your unused licenses roll over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The rollover limit is 12 times your subscription entitlement; for example, a maximum of 120 assets roll over for the 10-asset/month plan.

For more information, please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

I think I have the 10 asset/month plan which means I should have some

rollover, correct?  If so, how do I know how many assets I have available

to license?  What does the number in the blue box in the top right corner

mean?

Thanks!

Pam Mercer

[personal information removed for your protection - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P.M.,

The images counter is the number of licenses you have available for your Adobe Stock subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That’s what I thought but thanks so much for confirming!! Appreciate it!!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started