Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Birth Certificate picture

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am contacting you regarding a specific picture we purchased from Adobe Stock (#459477114, attached). This picture could be the key visual for our upcoming milk marketing campaign for Africa.

The milk industry is subject to several regulations and in order to use the photo, I need to prove the age of the baby. Could you provide me with the baby's birth certificate?

If this is not possible, could you give me the author's email address (Halfpoint) and I will try to reach him.

Best regards,

Alice Joie

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

No, you can't get this information. However, all pictures on Adobe stock have been cleared for commercial use and model releases have been signed and are stored with Adobe's system. They won't be released publicly because they contain sensitive information. I would expect the other stock agencies to act similar.

At all, I won't doubt your legal requirements, but I do not see, what the age of the baby would have any influence on anything in what you show. Furthermore, the current age of that ch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you can't get this information. However, all pictures on Adobe stock have been cleared for commercial use and model releases have been signed and are stored with Adobe's system. They won't be released publicly because they contain sensitive information. I would expect the other stock agencies to act similar.

At all, I won't doubt your legal requirements, but I do not see, what the age of the baby would have any influence on anything in what you show. Furthermore, the current age of that child won't help you, as you would need the age at the time of the picture. That's not on the birth certificate.

If, however, you require all this information, I suggest, you hire models and a photographer to do a photoshoot at your convenience. That is the only solution I see here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started