Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Blank images from Stock

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have licensed a couple of images from Adobe Stock and, while the preview is fine, the actual downloads are blank. I can download other licensed images so it doesn't appear to be a computer or browse issue on my end.

How do I get the files or the credits back (and the files removed to avoid others wasting their time on them)?

TOPICS
Download, Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Neil5E6E,

Can you share Asset ID's causing the issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

308377686 and 310384306

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies Neil5E6E, I saw your post last week and verified the issue but forgot to respond to your earlier post. I reported the file issues to our content team. I see that you purchased extended licenses for these two images.

Please contact customer care team and they can assist you with a refund:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started