• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Blur pictures on adobe stock

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I buy from time to time images on adobe stock and a recurring problem occurs, namely that on many images, the focus is very bad and the subject is blurred, except this problem is only noticed when the photo was purchased in HD and not necessarily on the previews.
It would be decent of adobe to sort it out (but I doubt that's doable, adobe doesn't seem to care) but at a minimum offer immediate credit refund for this kind of problem. Do you have any solutions to offer?

Nicolas.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Feature request , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

First, Adobe cares. As a contributor, I can assure you that Adobe has one of the most stringent vetting process of the microstock industry. Blurred assets are not to be accepted.

However, as Adobe took over the stock database from Fotolia and may be some other providers, there may be pictures in the database that do not meet the quality standards. Adobe sorts them out, but someone needs to report them, and this forum is an excellent place to do that. So post the asset number, post what you thi

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, Adobe cares. As a contributor, I can assure you that Adobe has one of the most stringent vetting process of the microstock industry. Blurred assets are not to be accepted.

However, as Adobe took over the stock database from Fotolia and may be some other providers, there may be pictures in the database that do not meet the quality standards. Adobe sorts them out, but someone needs to report them, and this forum is an excellent place to do that. So post the asset number, post what you think is the problem and an Adobe employee will take care to check the content, and if your findings are confirmed, the asset will be deleted from the database. You will be granted with a replacement credit for the unusable asset.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started