Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Book for school

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My child's school is printing a book for the kids. They have approached me about the design. Since it is for a school I am trying to look at the most cost effective options. I think to get it done on their timeframe, I could create the background designs (school setting, park, etc.) but could I purchase illustrations/vectors from Adobe Stock for the characters in the book (school children, teacher, etc.?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jala,

Thanks for your interest in Adobe Stock.

I'd request you to please go through the terms of use and restrictions for various licenses as mentioned here: Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Is there such thing as a education or non-profit license? These would be given to students in our county.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jalah53474706  wrote

Thank you! Is there such thing as a education or non-profit license? These would be given to students in our county.

No, unfortunately there is no free or reduced fee license for non-profit or educational use.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Stock made for that. And do not forget the subscription is the first month free and can be cancelled at the end of the first month.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is a good use case for Stock. The biggest question is what license will you require?

You didn't mention if the books are for sale or free. Also is there a story to go along with the images or is it simply a picture book?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They would be free to students in the county. They have a story to go along with the images.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started