• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bulk add licensed adobe stock images to library

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was downloading all my purchased images directly to my laptop. I want to now add them all to my Creative Cloud libraries. I can login to my account and see all the images i have purchased but i do not see a way to select them all and "download" them to my library. Right now i have to click each image, download it to my library, and move on to the next one.

surely there is a way to bulkize this process, right?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hi kuhooe33492588,

Unfortunately, the ability to download images in bulk is not possible. You need to go to an individual image and have to download it one by one, however, I will go ahead and pass this feature request to our concerned team so that they can have our Stock features enhanced.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kuhooe33492588,

Unfortunately, the ability to download images in bulk is not possible. You need to go to an individual image and have to download it one by one, however, I will go ahead and pass this feature request to our concerned team so that they can have our Stock features enhanced.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be exceptionally handy - its a batch download..not sure why Adobe wouldn't have this functionality!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,

I understand your point here- the Stock team is already working on this feature request and whenever this feature is introduced it will be reflected on our Stock website.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature seems to be a no brainer, how near are we to getting this across the line as it's such an obvious feature for clients to expect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I understand your frustration and the requirement of the following function. But as of now, the feature isn't available in Stock, I will definitely reach out to the development team to report the concern.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all well and good to just keep promising it's coming and to apologise but how about offering a solution. Do you honestly expect people to download hundreds or thousands of images one at a time when you are making them pay for the privilege? Surely a company the size of Adobe can manage a 'select all' feature? If not then I'd be very worried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it is 2021, how is this still not implemented? major productivity suck having to download every single video and photo preview manually instead of creating a folder with all previews and them downloading them in bulk, like your competition has allowed for year? come on, adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this feature become available somewhere yet? I have 31 pages of licensed images/templates and most are not in my library.  I had no idea that every time I licensed a image I should also double back and then save that image to my library too.  So Creative Cloud Libraries do me no good at this point.  The site is sluggish so saving hundreds of images to my library individually would take me years. 

I have also noticed that there are saved images in my library that I purchased but they don't show as licensed inside of any of my Adobe Programs library.  CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A. R.,

I apologize for the delayed reply. My product management team would like to talk to you more about your experience with libraries so I'll be sending you private message momentarily.

Regarding the saved images in libraries that should be licensed can you share the asset IDs of one or two of these images? I'd be happy to assist you in figuring out what's going on here.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ.  I spent 2 days saving every licensed image I have on 31 pages in Adobe Stock into my libraries.  I really don't understand why Adobe cannot fix this, since they are a computer software company.  Adobe Stock is just bulky and really not easy to use compared to other stock websites.  Maybe Adobe should check out their competition better.  I am ready to give up on Adobe Stock, just as soon as I use all my purchased images.  I'm happy to speak with you but I never received a private message.  Only this one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private messages through the forums. I resent my message to you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed yet? I'm facing the same issue. 20+ pages which I have to download each image one by one in batches of 5 per page... I want to download in bulk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto. I have 700 images in a library and I want to license them all. Surely there is a better way than clicking one by one. Not only that, but I can't even quickly click through - as the button doesn't register me clicking it till the previous image has downloaded. So I have to click - wait - move to the next one - click - wait. 

I was previously a Shutter Stock user, but I thought I'd try Adobe out. Been very impressed with the image quality and variety and was considering an on-going high monthly plan. But this is really putting me off. 

Is it that complicated to add a 'license/download' all button?

While I'm at it, there must be better ways to manage images in a library. I also had to go through and one by one - again, waiting for it to reload - delete the images I didn't want. Why can't there be an edit button where I can select multiples. These are really basic features. It would be great if you spent less effort on having images display in a 'cool' mosaic, tiled way and more on basic functionality. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I need this option also. I hope your team is working on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have the same issue!!!.  

I have two adobe accounts, was told they cant merge them without loosing access to images on my account.  If cancel the one with stock images per month then i loose access to download them there and then.  So was told i would have to download them one by one and then cancel the account.

Makes it hard to move your library, infact they make it so hard to go elsewhere period.  Its very annoying and if you look at the original thread it was back in 2018 !!!! Two years and still not this basic functionaity.  Shame on you Adobe for shame !!!  Better get onto social media to air my dissatisfaction im sure im not the only one who finds this service poor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monkey76,

If you have individual subscriptions you will always have access to your license history even after you close your Stock subscription. If you have a Team subscription and close it and open a new team account you will need to contact customer care to request a License History transfer from the old team to the new team. It's not an automatic process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

…now we have 2021 and the possibilty for a bulk-download is still not available! Congratulations…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is insane! So stubborn to not listen to all those who pay for images and allow them simple, basic, easy to program and implement functionality. This is literally a simple DB command. They refuse and in so doing, they abuse their users. I have canceled my account due to their lack of effort on this and other matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started