Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buy copyright for ever

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

it feels like i have to write 100 mails to the support to get a serious answer, i will try here again.

I want to buy a logo, but want not only the extented license, need the copyrights for this.

So i wrote some mails but the answer was:

"We apologize for any inconvenience but we do not provide contact information of our members. Unfortunately we are not allowed to send them any type of messages or requests either."

What is the reason that I can't make contact with the seller?

We fly to the moon and back to earth, and you wanna say me its not possible to contact this seller??

Come on guys, that can be your serious answer....

I love adobe really, and now I am just sad about this not really serious answer. Please support me guys.

Thanks for attention

kind regards

Jura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Hi Jura,

As I can understand your request, it is for purchase a file that you'll be using as your logo.

You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo, since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo. Please see Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more detai

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jura,

As I can understand your request, it is for purchase a file that you'll be using as your logo.

You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo, since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo. Please see Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more details.

In addition, I understand you're willing to purchase the complete rights of the file from the artist. I apologize that we won't be able to help you with purchasing of these rights from the original artist.

I'm sorry I couldn't be much of help here.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started