• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buy enhance license image with adobe credit tokens?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm confused. I need to get at image that is under enhance license. How can I save money buying one? I see there is this adobe credits. Will that allow me to purchase the image by these credit tokens?

I thought the promotion said 10 assets. But I did not know those only counted for standard images. Adobe needs to be more clear on these promotions ads. I could have mistakenly bought a $200 image.

So if the image cost $250, how many adobe credit tokens do I need to used to license the image.

Are there any benefits? Any advice will help.

item see photo.

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

The Adobe Stock system is indeed super confusing, and eveything is like pay first and hope for the best!

It depends on your local currency, and 1 credit is like $10.
Once you buy credits, then the website can show credits next to license fee if only you have enough credits.
e.g. If you need 7 credits for enahnced license, and you have 5 credits only, then it shows 1 credit for standard lisence and $70 for enahanced license (because you do not have enough credits and need to buy 2 more to see "buy w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Stock system is indeed super confusing, and eveything is like pay first and hope for the best!

It depends on your local currency, and 1 credit is like $10.
Once you buy credits, then the website can show credits next to license fee if only you have enough credits.
e.g. If you need 7 credits for enahnced license, and you have 5 credits only, then it shows 1 credit for standard lisence and $70 for enahanced license (because you do not have enough credits and need to buy 2 more to see "buy with credit option"!).

Refer to this discussion for more details:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/could-i-buy-an-enhanced-license-for-an-editorial-photo-by-credi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started