Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buy photos which only i can use.

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

is there a possibility on Adobe Stock to buy a photo which only i can use? So no one else can buy it afterwards?

Br

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

AppGuru  wrote

is there a possibility on Adobe Stock to buy a photo which only i can use? So no one else can buy it afterwards?

That's not how stock works. Stock means to take pre-made (shot) assets and use them in your creative projects. If you want exclusive rights, ask a creator (photographer) to organize the shoots you need.

Stock costs 50$-, the photographer/stylist/model will cost 1000$+. But you will get exclusive rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm afraid there is no such option. An image that you license can be licensed by other Stock users as well. Once licensed the image remains with you even after you have canceled your subscription.

Let us know if you have any other questions around this.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AppGuru  wrote

That's not how stock works. Stock means to take pre-made (shot) assets and use them in your creative projects. If you want exclusive rights, ask a creator (photographer) to organize the shoots you need.

Stock costs 50$-, the photographer/stylist/model will cost 1000$+. But you will get exclusive rights.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started