• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying a Credit Pack (80) doesn't work (Germany)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to buy a credit pack worth 80 credits, yet I alway get an error message saying I should contact support (see screenshot below). I am from germany so obviously the message is in german but roughly translated it says the following: "Error – There has been a system error. If you don't receive any confirmation e-mail in the next few minutes, try again or contact support."

Needless to say I "tried again" a few times, nothing changed, so here I am. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-11 um 13.56.50.png

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

EvilBugQueen1_0-1605119088211.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AlfredRehbach,

This is not customer support this is the Adobe Stock Community forum. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what are you talking about? This forum has a lot of threads discussing credit pack issues?  This one for example: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/credit-pack-issue/td-p/9779299?page=1

Your customer care webseite sends me here if I search for "credit packs"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but this link just sends me to a general help website. There ist nothing about Credit packs there. And there is no option to contact anyone. I mean, I just want to spent 500€, why do you make it so difficult?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a credit pack issue this is a purchasing issue. You may use the chat feature on the link above to contact customer care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again for answering. Unfortunately there is no chat feature:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Is this related to me visiting from Germany? I can't find it anywhere. 

Can you give me any direct link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvilBugQueen1_0-1605119088211.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, because I STILL couldn't find the button, I checked on mobile. There it is. There seems to be an issue with the website. On Mac desktop in safari AND firefox the button is just not there. At least on my system. 

I'll chat with support on mobile then, thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started