• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can a freelancer use adobe stock assets for clients?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been reading through other posts about licenses as well as the adobe license terms themselves and it seems like the answer is yes but it would be great if someone else can confirm that I am allowed to use a standard licesnse for an asset to add to a client's website for example. I completely understand that if I want to use the same asset for multiple clients I need multiple licenses. 

I just want to be sure that I can download assets to use for clients other than myself. 

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Yes you can license assets on behalf of your client. However if you find that a different client wants to use the same asset you would need to license the asset again. This can be done through your license history.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you can license assets on behalf of your client. However if you find that a different client wants to use the same asset you would need to license the asset again. This can be done through your license history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started