• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone connect me with mshch artist for detailed maps files

Enthusiast ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking to get in touch with artist to see if they have full North and South America detail maps from which several images are avail in Stock...

TOPICS
Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, getting intouch with artists is not possible.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's just unfortunate and not sure why Adobe interferes with this effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because they want to stay in the middle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well then if in the middle there should still be a way to get in touch through Adobe - maybe that would be a good idea for both artists and end-users to connect. For example... I found several images from artist, basically crops of something larger, but not full image is avail. Would be very helpful to get that file or contact the artist to present that file. They way Adobe Stock works now is counter-productive, as are several other issues with Stock that exist and need updating for better workflow for us whom pay for subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributors upload anything they have. If it is not there, either they don't have it or it's unsuitable for Adobe stock. For on the demand work you have to look somewhere else, no stock company does that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are wrong. iStock will do this. If there is an image or artist that I need help with they will pass on my request. And yes, many times artists don't put all their artwork up, not because it's not suitable, but because they just haven't. Adobe Stock needs to start doing a better job for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used iStock, I never saw that option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have and if you do have iStock then you will see if you contact support through chat they will assist. Unlike Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, noted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started