• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can bundled label designs be separated and edit?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello , i am new to all this and i have a question . i am interested in label designs , and sometimes i see a labels design in several colors bundled together on 1 single image , my question is can these labels be separated from the bundle and edited one by one  after purchase and , if possible a brief explain how it's done please 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, they can be separated. If they are vector assets, you need Illustrator to do that, except if you are only interested in cropping out pictures in separate files. That can be done with Photoshop or similar. For more information, you will need to post the link to the asset and the names and versions of the editing tools you use.

It may also be best to post the HowTo-question in the appropriate forum (i.e., Illustrator for Illustrator related questions) as that is not really stock related.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much , my issue is solved 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started