• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I put my logo of my company inside on a Stock image that I licensed?

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was wondering if anyone knows if I can put my company logo on a adobe stock image that I licensed? 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Hi There,
No. You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.
Refer: Common Questions, Adobe Stock
You may also contact Customer Care for help.
Thanks,
Bhawna

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,
No. You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.
Refer: Common Questions, Adobe Stock
You may also contact Customer Care for help.
Thanks,
Bhawna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started