• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Adobe Stock Assets on a clients Facebook page

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to illustrate a post on a clients facebook page with an image. The question is: does adobe stocks license agreement allow for this?

I tried looking for an answer in faqs and other websites, but couldnā€˜t find any reliable sources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You can use the same license twice, however, please make sure that if you are using the same asset for different clients, the asset should be licensed separately so that it is legitimate. Refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

For more information on the usage of Adobe Stock images for client use, please seehttps://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_T erms_en_US_20180605_2200.pdf (Sectio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You can use the same license twice, however, please make sure that if you are using the same asset for different clients, the asset should be licensed separately so that it is legitimate. Refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

For more information on the usage of Adobe Stock images for client use, please seehttps://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_T erms_en_U... (Section 3.4 a)

You may also refer to the licensing terms and restrictions Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?  for more details.

If the asset is to be used by your client, I would suggest you to have the license transferred to your client in order to prevent confusion wherein the client needs to sign a written statement indicating that they will follow the stipulation in the Stock licensing Term.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started