Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can I use purchased vectors or photos with standard license to print on my t-shirt? (Not to sell, just for myself to wear it)

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a standard license to buy vectors and photos, and I understand that purchased items can't be used for commercial. However, I wonder if I use those purchased vectors/photos to print on a t-shirt (which only me to wear, not intentionally to make lots of them and sell), is that possible? Please advise. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019
natthawatj74725996  wroteI have a standard license to buy vectors and photos, and I understand that purchased items can't be used for commercial.
No, standard licenses can be used for commercial use, there are just some restrictions.One of the restrictions is using stock assets to be used on items for sale or distribution if the primary value of the item is the image (posters, t-shirts etc.). So basically if you are distributing or selling the t-shirts you need to buy an extended license. If you...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

natthawatj74725996  wrote

I have a standard license to buy vectors and photos, and I understand that purchased items can't be used for commercial.

No, standard licenses can be used for commercial use, there are just some restrictions.

One of the restrictions is using stock assets to be used on items for sale or distribution if the primary value of the item is the image (posters, t-shirts etc.). So basically if you are distributing or selling the t-shirts you need to buy an extended license. If you are designing a t-shirt for your own use, or a poster to be shown in your own premises, you may use a standard license.

Please see here for the complete license terms (the link may also be found on License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock !)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Abambo.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You‘re welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started