• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use the standard license for a local newspaper ad

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a small local insurance agency and I have been looking for a website where pictures are safe for me to use as part of our company ads . I signed up for Adobe stock but now I am not sure if I can use the images as part of my ads. The circulation of the newspaper is like 10,000 so it's less than the maximum amount but when I called Adobe Support it was super confusing to understand what I can and can't do with pictures. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Hi Joyanna,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

As per your requirement stated above, if you are using the Adobe Stock images for a local newspaper ad, you can use the standard license but please make sure that it does not exceed 500,000 copies(if using a standard license).

In case you require more than 500,000 copies, then you can use an enhanced license(where you get unlimited copies).

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock, please see License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joyanna,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

As per your requirement stated above, if you are using the Adobe Stock images for a local newspaper ad, you can use the standard license but please make sure that it does not exceed 500,000 copies(if using a standard license).

In case you require more than 500,000 copies, then you can use an enhanced license(where you get unlimited copies).

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock, please see License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock 

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started