Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can not download InDesign templates

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Adobe Creative Suite and am trying to create a flier. I found a template that I like - clicked on Download, nothing happening. Clicked again and again. Still nothing, even after waiting to see if it took a while to start downloading. Closed out of indesign and tried again but still nothing.  I have given it several minutes to start downloading but it's not working - it just says: "-- of 1.9MB" with a long download line next to it then never changes even after waiting several minutes to see if the line starts downloading

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. G.,

Can you provide us with the asset ID of the file you are trying to download? Also, please confirm that your version of InDesign in up to date and are you able to download the file from the Adobe Stock website?

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean by Asset tag.  However, it is happening with all the templates (not just the one that I actually wanted to use).  It's also happening with all the templates in Illustrator.  Not sure why that is.  And I believe my version of InDesign and Illustrator are up to date.  It was just downloaded and added to my computer by my IT dept last week. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could post a screen shot with what you want to download. Just to be sure that the one trying to solve the problem can put himself or herself in the same starting position than you are.

This will help also to see if it may be a Indesign/Illustrator problem or a stocks problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. G.,

Knowing corporate IT departments you may not have the most recent version, only the most recent version approved by your company.

It seems that you are trying to download the templates from within InDesign or Illustrator. Can you please sign into the Adobe Stock website and try to download the file from there?

Let us know the results.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EvilBugQueen1  wrote

Knowing corporate IT departments you may not have the most recent version, only the most recent version approved by your company.

How true...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started