• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can or Can't use Adobe Stock.

Engaged ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am INDIVIDUAL subscriber of Creative Cloud. Throughout I read that YES, I can use the images from the Adobe Stock. However, when I try to download a pic, it still downloads with the water mark and ow resolution. Otherwise says that in my region I can not use. But still I see that I am INSIDE my account. Everywhere says that SURE, I can use. It Says: Find the perfect ASSET for your next creative project.

Is not really clear if the standard license is included for commercial use for the individuals. They make understand that YES but when I try, I can't.

What do they mean by ASSET?

Resellers in my country, they mention some, but NO ONE actually is active. Their phones are not updated. Why Adobe does not update their list of authorized retailers in Peru?

Also, I read this: Stock FAQ: What are different types of licenses and their terms of use?  "...to use your asset anywhere in the world, and the license never expires." EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. So, why Can't use in my country???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Hello M. V.,

If you visit the Adobe Stock site while signed in you will see the message below. No we do not support direct purchases of Adobe Stock, but we do offer an alternative. If you'd like to purchase please review the reseller list at the link provided.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a subscription of Creative Cloud you do not necessarily have a subscription of Adobe stock. That's an add on.

Asset is a picture or a video or an illustration or a 3D model or anything that you can acquire on Adobe stock.

What is your region?

Feel free to update this if your questions have not been answered.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello M. V.,

If you visit the Adobe Stock site while signed in you will see the message below. No we do not support direct purchases of Adobe Stock, but we do offer an alternative. If you'd like to purchase please review the reseller list at the link provided.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started