Can't cancel adobe stock membership

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am unable to cancel my adobe stock membership,
There is no cancel button, I don't use this membership at all after the free trial,
And I still need to pay every month, and there is no way to cancel.

I wish to cancel as soon as possible! Hope someone can help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018
Maria,Please check your private message.Regards,Twarita

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock services on 22 Aug 2018.

Have you tried the steps as mentioned in the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership in order to cancel your subscription?

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.

In case you are unable to contact our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Also, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe for more information.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I already tried all of the options, could you just cancel it for me? It's getting frustrating, and i can't reach any support. Just cancel my subscription Please.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maria,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started