Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can't get access to fotolia

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. I've been using fotolia to sell pics for a long time. Now that I have subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud with the same mail, Adobe knows that the fotolia and CC are linked through my mail, but when I'm in Adobe Stock, and when I want to sell pictures or see what has been sold, I'm sent on a fotolia login screen, and I just can't get in. I get an error message: the selected account is already being used. And when I want to contact the support, I get the same screen. How can I solve this? Thanks for any help.

FireShot Capture 016 - Vendre des photos, vidéos, vecteurs de stock en ligne - Contributeur _ - contributor.stock.adobe.com.png

TOPICS
Account management, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this solution: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/can-not-login-to-old-fotolia-account/m-p/10142978#M35911.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started