I already have an account at Adobe and using it for PS and LR. I decided to take a part in adobe stock as a seller, but can't login in. I got a loading screen for at least 20mins after I entered my email and password. What should I do?
I'm sorry you had trouble signing in over the weekend. My first recommendation would be to clear your browser history, and restart your browser and try again. If you continue to have difficulty please let me know.
Thanks for your help, but I tried it already. I also used another browser and another pc. Didn't work. Back in 2015 I had a fotolia account using the same email adress. I tried to log in with fotolia password but the system instantly gives an error. If I enter the pw for adobe account it shows the same loading logo. What should I do? P.S. I also update my firefox browser, but I dont think it affects the problem in any ways.
Thank you for the additional information. Can you please try the steps below? This will provide me with more info for our engineers and help us troubleshoot your issue. Please use Chrome for these steps.
1. Clear the browser history.
2. Click on and select More Tools > Developer Tools - This opens the browser console.
3. Click on Network and check the box for Preserve log
4. Reproduce the issue.
5. In the browser console you will see an error, it will show as red text. You may need to scroll up to see it.
6. Click on error in the Name column. This will open the Headers information.
7. Select and copy all of the information under the Headers tab and paste it into a message for me.
8. There may be additional error information under the Preview tab, please copy this and include the info in your message to me.
Let me know if you have any questions.
I dont understand why the error which appears at log-in attempt is this. Since my id is not a part of an email. Seem to me like some issue with the recognition of entered id.
Apologies for the delayed reply, I was on vacation.
Can you try the following please?
Is there any difference?
How will clearing history help, the OP has already stated he has tried a different PC. I'm having the same issue and have tried multiple devices including ones which have never been used to login to Adobe with. This is not going to be a local cache/cookie etc issue. I have tried contacting support, but I keep being told I'm being transferred and then nothing happens - I have waited for well over an hour.
Thanks for piping up. Some of our webpages have been updated and I'm trying to determine if the issue is on the old or new versions. If you could try the recommended steps and post your results here it would be helpful in troubleshooting this issue.