Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can't purchase credits (Adobe Stock)

New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy 5 credits. Payment method would be Paypal. Won't work. Tried it different time with different browsers. Always the same error. Using the german interface:

"Fehler. Ihre Transaktion kann im Moment nicht genehmigt werden. Überprüfen Sie die unten eingegebenen Informationen auf Richtigkeit. Wenn weiterhin Probleme auftreten, versuchen Sie es mit einer anderen Karte oder wenden Sie sich an Training und Support, um Unterstützung zu erhalten."

I browsed through the discussions. Found someone with the similar problem.

5 Credits kaufen

I tried to follow the leading answer "Can you please go to https://accounts.adobe.com and confirm that the payment method for any Adobe Stock products is up to date?"

There should be a point "Manage Plans / Manage Payments" or something like that.  But there no entry for this on my profile. Not sure if something is broken or I just made some mistake. This is maybe a result of the flawed transfer from my old Fotolia-Account to my new Adobe-Acount?

Anyone got an idea? Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the Paypal address and your Adobe address the same?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in the beginning. But I got the same idea as you. I changed my Paypal adress and tried again. Same result ...

Normally this shouldn't be a problem at all. My Fotolia-Account always got a different adress than Paypal. Never a problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ArtemisFool  wrote

Normally this shouldn't be a problem at all. My Fotolia-Account always got a different adress than Paypal. Never a problem.

Changing rules to prevent fraud...

May be it's time to Contact Customer Care .

As you are German speaking, it may be that German chat is closed, but by changing your region to an English speaking country, you may have luck getting a chat partner on the line...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S. R.,

Purchase failures are usually due to an issue with your payment method. Your transactions are not being authorized by your financial institution. Please contact your bank to find out more information.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you guys for trying to help. The Problem is no longer relevant - had to use another supplier. I could not longer wait for a solution.

Two thoughts to close this thread:

1. I am quite sure the whole thing had nothing with my financial institute. If I choose Paypal during my purchase than only paypal could be a problem (unless its the vendor). Especially if I got sufficiant funds in my Paypal-Account (and never had any similar problem).

2. I only realised there was a problem after doing the whole process of purchasing credits for a third time on another browser (Chrome). First two time I used Firefox. And in Firefox I didn't even get an error message at all. After logging in with Paypal and buying the credits (so I thought at the time) I just was send back to the first site. No knowing that there was any problem at all  ...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sam issue for me since many month.

I have tried to use different browsers, different notebbok, different PayPal accounts and different notebooks. Nothing works for me. What happend with the Adobe service? It is horrible to use this service.

What can I do to finish my order successfully?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B.,

You need to check with your financial institution. Your transactions are not being authorized and cannot be completed.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is still present since many weeks and month. I am quite sure, that there is not problem wth man 3 creditcards and with my 2 Paypal accounts which I have had tried.

With the Adobe support I could not resolve the problem, because they think there is a problem with my financial institute (which is wrong).

Could sombody else help me?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could sombody else help me?

Trust me: Thousands of people are using this service without a problem (most of the time). If you did all you say you did than the problem lies on your side or Adobe would file for bankruptcy very soon. 

If support can't help you (Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".) you should really try contacting your financial institution as EBQ suggests. Trust me again: If EBQ can't help you, probably no one, especially no one on these fora, can help you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started