• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't purchase stock images (error message)

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a persisting issue with Adobe stock for over a week now that is costing me business and making my clients frustrated.  We have an adobe stock plan for 10 images a month.  We frequently use all these images and rely on "images on demand (US $2.99/asset)" to fulfill the need for additonal stock imagery. 

Recently, the ability to purchase "on demand images" stopped working. Anytime I try to make a purchase of any kind (on-demand purchases, credit packs, new plans, etc.)  I'm prompted with an error, which reads:

Error

We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

Screenshot:  https://i.imgur.com/8nOLSgH.jpg

It's not an issue with the individual asset. It's not a browser support issue. It's not a caching or cookies issue. 

From my 7 hours plus TERRIBLE hours of dealing with Adobe Stock customer support, I can only determine it is an issue with their system.

Their Support staff is the worst...   I've opened several support cases with them concerning the issue:

• ADB-8181368-Q3D6
  • ADB-8179863-H5Q4
  • ADB-8180689-G4R8

And between putting me on hold for 2hrs 30mins only to hang up on me, and closing my support tickets without solving the issue or even offering us free credits to purchase the images we need to make our customers happy, I'm EXTREMELY frustrated.

I've tried canceling my plan and reactivating.  I've tried entering my credit details again.

I've tried contacting my bank to see if they might be rejecting the transaction, but they confirmed that Adobe Stock is receiving and approving the request and that the address is correct.  There has been no change in my credit card information so, I can only assume that this issue is on Adobe's end. One that is impeding my ability to

keep my customers happy. 

Has anyone else experienced this and found an issue?

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

For anyone else experiencing this issue, I had my case looked at by Adobe Stock's Engineering team who deployed a fix.  It's unclear if this fix was site-wide or account specific, but I recommend posting the details of your error to the forum and working with the staff here. The support via phone call was largely unsuccessful, but the folks here seem to be able to help!

Good luck to anyone else having troubles with persisting error messages!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T. T.,

I'm looking into your issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T. T.,

Apologies for the poor experience you had with our customer care team. I've reported this to their management team.

An engineer is looking into your issue. I am granting you some licenses to unblock you. I'll provide you with an update when I have more information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We appreciate it Queen1. Let us know if you're able to find anything out,  or if there is anything we can do from this end to help troubleshoot the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T.,

Are you able to purchase credit packs or do you get the same error?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. Same error. Even with a hard refresh on Chrome (to clear cache). 

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/dq0ZKfw.png

*Note the times-stamp in file name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping EvilBugQueen1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have got the same problem ....Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-08 um 10.44.29.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello H.,

Can you provide some more details regarding this error? This is a common error with many causes. What were you trying to purchase/license? I see by your Adobe ID that you are a member of a team. Are you trying to purchase as a team member or through your personal profile? If you aren't sure, when you are logged into Adobe Stock you will either see your name at the top of the webpage or the name of your company.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has to be updates that Adobe has made to stock.adobe.com.  Very annoying.

It's been two weeks now and still this issue persists. I've told all my team members and clients not to rely on Adobe Stock images, but I still have layouts being approved now that I'm unable to license the full-res images for deployment.  The few credits Adobe supplied me with to tide me over while they fix the issue, have depleted, and I'm all I'm left with is angry clients and missed deadlines....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T.,

I have been waiting for you to message me for additional licenses. Please PM me with what you require.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else experiencing this issue, I had my case looked at by Adobe Stock's Engineering team who deployed a fix.  It's unclear if this fix was site-wide or account specific, but I recommend posting the details of your error to the forum and working with the staff here. The support via phone call was largely unsuccessful, but the folks here seem to be able to help!

Good luck to anyone else having troubles with persisting error messages!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tylert77090026  wrote

It's unclear if this fix was site-wide or account specific,

It's probably system wide. I doubt that any fix, except setting some parameters inside of your account, would be of help for you.

The problem with Customer Support is that they should have relayed the problem to the corresponding engineering team what they didn't. Causes may be multiple, but I think it is a lack of experience in  such cases.

Wendy (Evil Bug Queen) has direct access to the engineering team, so she's able to make the correct calls and to support you with credits when necessary.

Now it would be great if heinzg66142374 could confirm that the problem is solved for him too.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our problem is still not fixed yet - we can go onto the site where we are supposed to buy the new credits and as soon as we are logged in, we still get the message:

Fehler

Leider ist ein Systemfehler aufgetreten. Wenn Sie innerhalb der nächsten Minuten keine E-Mail mit der Bestätigung Ihrer Zahlung erhalten sollten, versuchen Sie es bitte erneut oder wenden Sie sich an den Kundendienst.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvilBugQueen1​: I suppose you need to ask the engineering team if the solution may also be applied to heinzg66142374 ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heinzg66142374​ Please reply to my earlier questions.  It will help us pinpoint the issue. The error you are seeing has multiple causes. The cause of your issue is different from the other user on this thread. I have reported your issue to our engineering team but they will require additional information from you to investigate.

EBQ    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello H.,

I can see by your Adobe ID that you are member of a team that was created through a reseller. You'll need to work with your reseller to complete the purchases you are trying to make.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm administrator of our team and I'd like to purchase stock photos (and fpor the moment credits everybody in our team can use) for the whole team (as well as each team member should be able to buy photos and the other members should be able to use the same pics). I tried to buy it with the team account and not with my personal one ... At the moment I switch to the team account, I get the failure message ...

We just like to buy some credits for Stock photos - do we have to do this everytime via our reseller (who sold us the apps)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi H.,

Both licenses from Adobe Stock subscriptions and Credit Packs are shared with your team members. Licenses are for standard assets where Credit Packs can be used for standard, premium and video...really all assets we offer. Because you set up your team with the reseller you can only add credit packs and subscriptions through the reseller. Your reseller can assist you with what would be the best solution for the needs of you and your team. If you were to purchase 40 credit packs you have one year to use them. 

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  am having the same problem. I don't see where Adobe is making any attempt at what I would call customer service. The website is not set up for communicating with customers. I need these images and paying $2.99 each is a lot less than buying a package. adobe error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they must be losing a lot of money because of this. I can find a lot of these images on other stock sites. That is what I will have to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty trying to purchase licenses on the Adobe Stock site. If you could provide a little more information it would help troubleshoot this. Unfortunately there are multiple reason why this error might be appearing.

1. Open Chrome and clear your browser history.
  2. Open the menu under the three stacked dots in the Chrome browser and select More Tools > Developer Tools
  3. Click on Network and check the box for Preserve Logs if not already checked.
  4. Sign into Stock site and try to make a purchase.
  5. When you see the System Error message it will appear as an error in the logs that generate. They are red in color and you may need to scroll up.
  6. When you find the error click the preview for the error and message it to me.
  7. If there is nothing under preview send me what appears under Headers.

Thank you in advance for providing this information. We are tracking multiple issues regarding this error.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a year later and I'm still having the same problem. All they did last time was credit me 10 free images

hey Adobe fix this. at least try!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the instructions above and provide the information requested. We cannot help you if you don't provide the requested information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Im having the same issue when purchasing.

Ive tried to find a way to contact someone at adobe but just takes through help tophics which arent any use.

Is there a techincal support email i can use?

Regards

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started