Can't save assets to existing libraries

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to save assets to existing libraries and I'm unable to create a new library. Currently working on a six month old Mac mini and in a chrome browser – which is where I've consistently and successfully worked with assets before... 

What is the latest on this fix, I don't see anything posted since May 2021?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Are you able to create a new library here: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?
  • What was the last file you saved to a library? Does it have any special characters in its name or does it have a lengthy title?
  • Do you have a large number of libraries, more than 1000?
  • Do you have a large number of assets in any single library?
  • If any of the files in your library is named or has a title with an invalid character it will prevent you from adding new items to the library. View the library at the link above. If you don't see anything that stands out try moving or copying recently added files in the affected library to a new library to narrow down the culprit. Unfortunately Windows and Mac have different characters that are acceptable for file naming. What works on one system may not work on the other.

Please update this thread with what you discover. Your feedback can be helpful to others.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started