• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save assets to library anymore

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to save any asset to any of my current or new libraries, I get an error message that says

"Could not save asset into [name of librairy]".

I've logged out and in of my account multiple times, tried different browsers and always get the same result. Please help!

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

This problem has now been fixed. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the Adobe web developers could track the changes they've made in the last two weeks. It's a reoccurring problem which has been corrected before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ChrisThis ,

Could you please try to go to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries and see if there are libraries with empty name or invalid characters in it? If yes, please try to delete it and the go back to Adobe Stock and try to save an asset into libraries?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be working again this morning 10am UK time. I will still go through the library again and delete anything that's empty. Maybe this will prevent future problems. 

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine isnt yet but I had a call with the Adobe team last night and we looked at the error messages it was throwing up on my browser - the Developer took note and was going to work on it. fingers crossed it won't take too much longer.

I was impressed at how quickly they responded and it was all organised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great i hope they sort it soon for you. I wasn't getting any error messages so there was no info to work on other than the fact it just wasn't working. I've been 4 days without it so I'm glad it seems to have been sorted.

I did find one empty folder in the library and deleted it, that might have helped.

Good luck with your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. REPORTED IT FOR 5 DAYS NOW. THEY NEED TO FIX THIS SINCE WE ALL PAY SO MUCH MONEY FOR THIS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem was that somehow I had a number on empty libraries. Once I deleted these it resolved the situation. Worth a try I would say 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

could you please try to go to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries and verify if there are libraries with empty name or invalid characters?

Then, you can rename/delete it and it will normally solve your issue.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If none of the solutions in this thread resolve your issue the please provide more information so we can troubleshoot this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

windows 10 user here.  I too suddenly started NOT being able to sllocate assets from Adobe Stock to any libraries.  the usual pop-up that says where it's going did not show up either.  No error message, just no asset in any of my libraries.  None of my libraries ( aprox 24 of them) had more than 12-15 assets in them.

I found 1 library that seemed to have no name, and when I "renamed" it to something I could immediately save assets to libraries again, with the pop up on  "manage" again as well.    Whew!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started