Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use my 110 credits on Adobe Stocks

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I paid Adobe Stock for One year and my credit card is off now and I don't want to subscribe to the service again.
When I try to download a picture the website ask me to add a credit card... I Have 110 credits why it asking that ? I'm stuck I don't have the choce.
Can someone help me to remove the subscribtion definitly I just want to use my credits.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Hi Benjamin,

In order to use your remaining assets, you need to first update your payment information since the Adobe Stock subscription is currently in a suspended state due to payment issues.

Once the payment related issue is fixed, you can download the remaining assets and can proceed with the cancellation. Please note that the downloaded assets always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.
Regards,
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B.L.,

You are subscribed to an annual Adobe Stock subscription. Your account has been suspended because your billing method has been declined. You'll need to update your billing information to unsuspend your account. You can choose to cancel your subscription but you will lose access to your unused licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You are telling me that if I cancel my subsciption I will loose 110 pictures ?...

Can you do something to avoid this ? It's a bit of a scam..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B.L.,

You said above that you disabled your credit card so that you cannot complete your annual contract. You will need to unsuspend your payment method in account management so that you can be billed for the rest of your contract. You will then have access to your licenses again.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if I don't want to subscribe to the service anymore ? I already paid 1 year it's enought now..
I need to pay each month until my stock of picture is set to 0 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you wish to break your contract you can cancel, but there will be an early termination fee as described in the terms of your subscription. You can update your billing, use your accrued licenses, and then cancel but the fee will apply unless you wait until your contract is up for renewal.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Benjamin,

In order to use your remaining assets, you need to first update your payment information since the Adobe Stock subscription is currently in a suspended state due to payment issues.

Once the payment related issue is fixed, you can download the remaining assets and can proceed with the cancellation. Please note that the downloaded assets always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.
Regards,
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started