• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you get an extended (not enhanced!) license for a premium image?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to purchase a number of premium images but I need an extended license (as I will be using the images as part of a product for re-sale).  I can see how you can purchase a non-premium extended license but on every single premium image I have looked at there is no option for this - I can only see a purchase a small or large image.  Do any premium images have the option for an extended (not an enhanced) license? Help! Thanks so much !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I would like to let you know that the premium images are covered under the Enhanced license and are available in two sizes(large and small).

I understand your concern that you want to use the assets for merchandise or for reselling, however, as per the policy you cannot use an Enhanced license for the merchandise.

For more information, you may also refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

So, I would suggest you to mod

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I would like to let you know that the premium images are covered under the Enhanced license and are available in two sizes(large and small).

I understand your concern that you want to use the assets for merchandise or for reselling, however, as per the policy you cannot use an Enhanced license for the merchandise.

For more information, you may also refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

So, I would suggest you to modify the images to an extent that they do not resemble the original one or do not retain the originality and use them as per your requirements(for reselling or merchandise).

Note: Your modifications must not violate or infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, nor place the author or the model in a bad light or depict them in any way that might be deemed offensive.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Many thanks for your reply which is super useful.  In terms of modifying the image so that it does not resemble the original or does not retain the originality - can you point me to the specific Ts&Cs where this is pointed out? I just want to ensure that how I intent to modify the image counts enough to allow me to use it for reselling/merchandise, i.e. I want to ensure I am 100% within the rules for Adobe with modifications.

Many thanks

Jennu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jenny,

As per the terms, All Adobe Stock Premium collection images (which includes an Enhanced License) are allowed for unlimited print runs. However, Extended Licenses to create derivate products for resale (such as coffee mugs or T-shirts) are only available for Premium images with an Adobe Stock Enterprise account. You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more details.

There is no specific term wherein it is stated that you will need to modify the image. Since you have already purchased a premium image and you exclusively need it for merchandise/reselling, I would suggest you to modify the images to an extent that they do not resemble the original one so as to avoid giving credit to the contributor.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started