• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel a plan without a penal

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to cancel my plan of 10 resources per month, for a cost of € 36.59, but when I signed up for a year (which was not wanted by the way because there was a mistake and I didn't have time to cancel within the 30 days free for personal reasons) it was not specified, during the registration, that in my right of withdrawal, I would have to pay a penalty, at this moment it is € 182.94. I am not a professional and I do not use images for work, and I wanted to ask if I have the right to cancel without having to pay this money, as the penalty was not specified, but I believed that, as other sites do, cancellation was enough. Thanks

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Hi @Francesca24426034cx80,

When you signed up for the trial you agreed to the terms of the trial which is if you don't cancel within 30 days you are committing to a one year contract which will include an early termination fee.

If you require assistance you can contact customer care https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to pri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Francesca24426034cx80,

When you signed up for the trial you agreed to the terms of the trial which is if you don't cancel within 30 days you are committing to a one year contract which will include an early termination fee.

If you require assistance you can contact customer care https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not important the fact that i had forgot to cancel my free trial, for me wasn't important pay for a plus mounth, but for my surprice i discovered the penal in the moment i decided to cancel my account. I did another account for see if is clear the penal to pay, also i serched in the terms but it is not so clear. So my question is if it would possible not pay, maybe for a law that i don't know, but i presume it is not possible, so if i have to pay i will do it, but i think that is very important underline at beginig of our registration to the site, this negative fact for us, not only the good one. I will try to contact customer care, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a condition of registering the site. It is a condition of the subscriptions. You have a choice of "annual (paid monthly)" and "monthly" for many plans. The "monthly" plan has no penalty but might cost 50% more. There is no monthly student plan or Photographer plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for your troubles, but one classic error for customers anywhere is not reading the terms and conditions before taking a subscription. The early termination fee is part of the subscription terms and conditions, you signed off when you took your plan. Those terms and conditions are a two browser pages terms on my iPad and 3 or 4 lines are dedicated to cancellation. The early termination fee is half of the remaining due. Montly plans are available, but they cost more.

I always look at least into 2 things, when doing a contract: how is payement done and what are the cancellation terms, especially for trial subscriptions. 

487B29C8-85E4-4CF8-A21E-57E9067FB701.jpeg7F3324E1-8609-4DB0-94EA-6106103028A4.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started