• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my subscription to Adobe stock. I have tried many ways to do it. It's impossible. There are no options to cancel the plan. No options to contact the staff. It might be easier to cancel the subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Hi Lynn

I see you have contacted our support team who assisted with the cancellation and refund.

Apologies for the frustration caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Iynnd

I am sorry you want to terminate your subscription. I would want to understand correctly what subscription you'd like to terminate. Is it that you're a contributor and want to stop contributing? Or is it another subscription? Can you be more specific so that we can better assist with the information?

In case of the need to speak with a staff member, we can assist with that. There are many customers, and contributors who are able to speak with staff members via this medium. However if it is a specific issue you'd like for us to assist with, with regards to your adobe account you may submit your question her on this thread and we will see how best we can assist.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacqueline,

I just want to terminate my membership to adobe stock. I want to cancel my plan to adobe stock. I don't want to pay anymore and I want my money back for this month. I'm not a Contributor, I'm a costumer that wants to terminate his subscription. My plan options doesn't allow to cancel my subscription to Adober Stock. I'm really wasting my time looking for ways to terminate my membership, it should be easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lynn

I see you have contacted our support team who assisted with the cancellation and refund.

Apologies for the frustration caused.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started