Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel "Free Trial Plan" Issues

May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The absurdity of not being able to cancel my "Free Trial Plan" for the past 14 days has been absurd. I have been in constant communication with several support agents who continuously say that I will receive an email confirmation within 24 to 48 hours to confirm the cancellation, however the trial period is still active, and I am unable to do anything about it on my end as the message still says "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly" (since April 28th 2022). I have filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau.  

Adobe.jpeg

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty, you should be able to cancel your subscription via https://account.adobe.com.  Let me reach out to one of my contacts in customer care and see if someone can assist you.

If you wish you can direct message me with a phone number where an agent can reach you. In the meantime I'll see if someone can contact you via the email address associated with your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the repsonse.

I have been in communication with multiple chat support agents since April 28th. Since then, I have not been able to cancel the free trial plan myself (see image attached). 

I have been told that my case has been escalated to the back end, however that has been mentioned to me several times with false promises of receiving an email confirmation to confirm the free trial plan has indeed been cancelled...which it has not been, as it still appears active on my end.

I do not want this lapsing past the free trial period, or to be billed for this, as I submitted my cancellation request well within the period to avoid this situation.

I will be following up once again within the next day or two if this is not resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where/How can I connect with you through Direct Message? Unfortunately I do not see an option on my end to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the top of the screen in the forum next to your avatar there is an envelope icon for direct messaging. The customer care manager I work with has acknowledged your issue has one of her lead agents looking into this.

Since you are still seeing "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly" in account management it does indicate that a backend system had a failure and customer care will work with that team to resolve the issue and allow you to cancel the subscription (or they will cancel it on your behalf).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply and your asssitance. 

Unfortunately I do not have an envelope beside my avatar. I logged into my account in both Chrome and Safari. No adblockers eithers. 

We can keep the conversation going here I suppose until this is resolved, unless you want to email me directly. Either way is fine.

Thank you,

Steven

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 7.31.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be one of two things, your account is too new or you have private messages disabled in your forum settings. For now I'll keep you posted via this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I figured out the private messaging issue. I will connect with you there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a conversation I had on the morning of May 12th 2022 with yet another agent (at least the 8th different agent by this point).

Unbelievable how I am still being asked to use the plan, or be offered discounts, when I have requested my free trial plan to be cancelled several times within the last 14 days. This is absurd!

AdobeSupport.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started