• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelation

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There... I signed up by mistake for an adobe stock account.  The reason was, I understood that I had 10 images free, as I am an Adobe customer ... Anyways...I´ve been charged last month...now I cancelled it, but it says that I´ll be charged around 184 euro for that...

That's totally wrong, abusive and unfair...

I just noticed when I checked my email and saw I was charged last month.

I don't want to pay for that, especially because is a product that I don´t use.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Hi Flavio,

Sorry to hear that.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a  free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refund

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Flavio,

Sorry to hear that.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a  free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the billing queries.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started