• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canceled the subscription

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've canceled the subscription within 24 hours after the payment. I used trial but didn't cancel it in right time. I had the email that the subscription is canceled but I still haven't got the money (it is 1 week already). Pls, help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Sergey,

Please check your private message for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sergey,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 40 images per month(one-year) plan on 21 Aug 2018. When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

So you were charged on the second month  (6081.72 RUB), after which the subscription has been cancelled.

Note: If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

Sorry, but I can not contact any of the support using the tips you've given. The only option to contact the stuff id forum. Can you please tell me one more time how to refund?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sergey,

Please check your private message for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started