Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Canceling my subscription, 60 Days free

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I was trying to cancel my 10 assets monthly (annual I've just learned) adobe stock subscription, and when I reached the offers page, it said that I could continue my subscription with 60 free days. So, I chatted with a representative about the offer and decided to take it instead of paying the cancelation fee. Upon taking the offer, a screen popped up that said I was committed to an annual plan, although I had specifically clarified with the chat person I was talking to that I could cancel my subscription at the end of my first year (this May) without a cancellation fee. (image attached for proof)

My question is, can I still cancel my subscription in May or did I just sell my soul to another year of adobe stock? 

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 4.10.39 PM.png

TOPICS
Account management, General, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ashleysoderberg You should be okay, but I'd recommend cancelling via customer care as there have been issues in the past with the cancellation date.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started