Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation [How to cancel?]

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like cancel my ADOBE STOCK MEMBERSHIP.

Can you please, told me how I can do that,

Thank you

Marion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Hi Marion,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 18 Sep 2018.

You may now self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Also, you can reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marion,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 18 Sep 2018.

You may now self-cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Also, you can reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.

Note: I would suggest you to download all the assets prior to cancelling your subscription since you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

If you face any troubles, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started