• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling Adobe stock membership

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the directions on your website does not enable cancellation of Adobe stock membership. I simply don't get the link your support page indicates. I know I am not the first to have been utterly frustrated by this. Please provide an effective answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Hi Irene,

Please see the Legal subscription terms | Adobe for the refund and cancellation terms.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

I believe you're unable to find the cancel option under the account management page for the subscription and the Contact Customer Care page is also not leading you to a support agent.

As cancellation and refund request are best handled by our support teams on calls and chat, please try the steps as mentioned here: Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link and let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena:

What you recommend is what I have already done with the totally unsatisfactory result I have already reported. Also, changing my payment method from credit card to PayPal has resulted in PayPal reporting to me a request to pay a renewal that I do not want.

I am in Australia, and unless Adobe immediately effects cancellation of the payment to PayPal and immediately cancels my membership of  Adobe Stock I will report the matter to the consumer protection authorities here.

It would appear that Adobe is putting every possible obstacle in the way of cancellation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

Can you try to cancel now?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

like the boy I have his same problem.

A month ago I took advantage of the opportunity to receive 10 free images.

Today I received an email from paypal confirming 36.59E for an alleged subscription.

I do not want to renew ... how can I do now?

I have already applied for a cancellation.

Thank you,

Andrea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Irene,

I've checked your account and it seems that the Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled and you're not being charged for it anymore.

Let me know of you face any troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

thanks for your immediate response!

Perfect!

I challenged the transition through Pay Pal ... since the subscription was not used, according to your experience, I receive a refund? Or do I lose money?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Irene,

Please see the Legal subscription terms | Adobe for the refund and cancellation terms.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sheena!

Dear ... I have just read the conditions, I hope for a possible refund.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started