• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling subscription to Adobe stock

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am really annoyed that my Adobe Stock automatically renewed yesterday. I had contacted Adobe in Oct/Nov to cancel a subscription I accidedentally subscribed to when trying to buy just a few individual images. They made some agreement to get me to the end of last years subscription. It is very unfair to the customer that you cannot put an end date for your subscription in advance, that there has to be an auto renewal. 

I have Adobe CC and that is enough for me. I need to cancel Adobe stock without incurring a charge. I understand I can cancel within the first 14 days free of charge but it is showing up that they will charge me €202.

I also really object to companies that do not have a good means to contact to customer service. A chat box where you can actually chat to a person and not a robot would be helpful. 

Please advise how I can end my subscription without a charge.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I really need to know is how I can talk to someone at Adobe about this. There seems to be no way to contact customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grace Galligan,

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Refer to this case number: ADB-21158186-B3F9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was speaking to someone on twitter who said they would help Rodolfo but they may have gone onto another query as I have not heard from them for a while. Is there someone I can email?? No chat function I can assure you on my website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grace Galligan,

My contacts in customer care have signed off for the day. It could be that the chat is only open during business hours or it's not available in your region. I'll send a note to my contacts and someone would contact you early next week. If you direct message me your phone number I can pass that along.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen1 (Adobe Employee)

The customer care on Twitter have cancelled my Adobe Creative Cloud which I
did not ask them to do . I just wanted to cancel the Adobe Stock. I don't
know why they did that..
Please can you request them to reinstate my Adobe CC. They gave me a
reference #ADB-23425161-J0T4.

Kind regards

Grace
--
Grace Galligan FRIAI MSc Digital Marketing

Tel.087 2445201

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The case no where they cancelled Adobe CC is #ADB-23425161-J0T4. I want to cancel the Adobe Stock but not the Adobe CC. Thanks. Grace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh dear - I didnt realise my email would appear here. If you wouldn't mind to remove that email as it has all my details on it. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll let my contact in customer care know there was an issue with the cancellation. Thank you for sharing your case number with me.

Your email isn't publicized but as an Adobe Employee I am able to see some information that other forum users cannot. If you want to share your phone number with me to pass to the folks in customer care click the envelope icon next to your avatar on the forum and you can send it to me privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh dear. I had only wanted the Adobe Stock account cancelled. but now my Adobe Creative Cloud App has been cancelled without me rquesting it to be cancelled. How can I have the Adobe CC reinstated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attention EvilBugQueen1 (Adobe Employee): Thank you for your email but there is no chat function when I scroll down the page. I am on the Irish version of the website. Maybe there is one on the US website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started