Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access shared company Stock assets

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Teams subscription with 40 standard assets per month, I am able to access these stock assets when logged into the main admin account on the subscription, I browse to Stock and choose my Organisation profile. This admin account is the user that the Adobe Stock product is assigned to.

I wish to invite other staff to share these Stock assets and have added their email addresses as users in the Adode Admin Console. However, these added staff do not receive any email invite to create an Adobe account.

If I create an account for the staff using the email address provided earlier, only a personal account is created and there is no option to view the Organisation profile when browsing Stock. So they cannot see any shared Organisation assets.

If I create a different personal account and then add that account to the Admin Console as a user afterwards, the next time the user logs in they are prompted to "join" the Organisation. However, once joined they still cannot see the shared Stock assets. I've assigned other licenses like Photoshop to this user and those products have appeared, but in Stock there is never an option to switch Profile to view Organisation assets.

I spent over an hour on the phone with Adobe Support, only for them to give up and tell me that a recent update means only the primary licensed user can access the Stock assets.... which I don't believe for an instant! Very poor indeed.

Any help or pointers greatly appreciated, thank you.

Ryan  

TOPICS
Account management , Creative Cloud Integration , General , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default4ghlc1uoxzlh,

For teams the stock subscription quota is shared with admins or users who are assigned to a product seat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WendellaBee 

Thanks for your reply. Does any Adobe product seat allow users to share the Stock quota? Or does it have to specifically be a Stock Monthly Assets seat? E.g. if a user has a Photoshop seat will that allow them to use the Stock quota despite them now having a Stock Monthly Assets seat?

Frankly I can't make any sense of it. I'm not sure if there is a replication delay or just bugs in general today. Users that I tested earlier that had no access are now showing the Organisation profile option and have access to Stock assets quota. But the admin account that actually has the Stock Monthly Assets seat applied to it has now lost that option and cannot access Stock!? Very strange...

Ryan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, correction to above: E.g. if a user has a Photoshop seat will that allow them to use the Stock quota despite them *not* having a Stock Monthly Assets seat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, if you have a team member assigned to Photoshop and another team member assigned to Adobe Stock both will have access to the quota from the Adobe Stock subscription. Administrators will also have access to the Adobe Stock subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @WendellaBee.

Definitely wasn't working that way earlier, but i'll put it down to a temporary bug/delay as they're all seeing the Stock quota access now, some hours later.

Interestingly I also have an account that previously had a Photoshop seat and saw the Stock quota OK. I have since removed the Photoshop seat but the Stock quota access has persisted, despite a lack of product or admin role on that accounts... reminds me of saying: "is it a bug or a feature?" 🙂

Ryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default4ghlc1uoxzlh,

Using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums I see that you are an admin for your organization. If there were recent changes in assignments it can take a little time for those changes to reach all systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started