• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot cancel 'Adobe Stock -10 images a month (one-year)' plan

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On november, 21 I started according to my order history, just for trial, the Adobe Stock -10 images a month (one-year) plan. The first month it is free.

Now, I want to cancel that plan within that first free month,

When I logon to my account that plan is NOT shown in Plans & Products. (I'm  only able able to download watermarked images.) I even cannot find any confirmation email of cancelation (in case I've forgotten that I already canceled that plan, you nver know;-)

So I can not cancel that plan.

1. Am I garanteed, by the fact the plan is not in Plans & Products, the plan is already canceled?
  2. Or does the plan disappear automatically when you reached the limitation of 10 images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Hi there

The plan has already been cancelled.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The plan has already been cancelled.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, Beverley. I have the same issue. I can cancel my 10 assets a month plan. Can you help me cancel the plan and get my money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hanzhe

Your plan has been cancelled and you'll receive the refund in 3-5 days.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also have the same issue, I would like to cancel my "Adobe Stock – 10 assets a month", there is no option to cancel it. Currently payment is failing. I don't need it after trial period.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Igor,

In this case, I'd request you to Contact Customer Care for the cancellation requests.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley. thank you so much for your fast/quick reply.

Kind Regards,

Karel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue. There is no “cancel membership” link under the ”manage account” link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica

You're not seeing this option as payment for the renewal was unsuccessful.  I have cancelled it for you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I’m also having the same issue. There is no “cancel membership” link under the ”manage account” link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason

This is due to the fact that payment was unsuccessful.  I can arrange for your Stock subscription to be cancelled, but please be aware that you forfeit any unused licenses if you cancel.  You may wish to use the licenses before cancelling and let us know when done.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I have the same issue too. May I ask you to help me cancel the plan?

Thank you.

Regards

Kiona

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xiaotong,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and noticed that the Stock subscription under this Adobe ID has been suspended due to payment issues.

I would request you contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I was having the same issue can you please cancel it for me? I'm aware it has a faulty card I was just trying it out. I'd just like it canceled without editing the payment now. Don't want it to charge me. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can now self cancel your Adobe Stock plan from your account page.

Please refer the help document below to understand the workflow:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it won't let me. It just tells me to 'manage my payment'. I don't have the cancel option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, I'd request you to Contact Customer Care for the cancellation requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. I didn't realise I'd even been paying for this, so I'm quite upset I've been paying for this! I want to cancel and get my money back.

Would someone be able to help?

Many thanks,

Rhonwyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rhonwyn,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

Your Adobe Stock subscription has been suspended due to payment issues. Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I’m having the same issue here. There is no “cancel membership” link under the ”manage account” of Adobe Stock. I have't used it after my free trial month. Please cancel it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription. Please see your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hı Beverly,

I have the same problem and ı want to cancel my 10 assets a month plan. Can you help me cancel the plan and get my money back please.

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahit,

I apologize that you're facing difficulties cancelling your subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 assets a month(one-year) plan on 14th Of September 2018.

You may now self-cancel your subscription as per the steps mentioned here:Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my adobe stock subscription as I can no longer afford it. However its trying to charge me £95 to cancel. Please help as I can't afford to pay for the rest of the year, I already pay £25 a month for creative cloud all apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The information you need is provided in this thread. Locking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started