Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot cancel 'Adobe Stock -free 10 images trial

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't wont 10 free image trial  and i want to cancel the Stock subscription  but adobe hide the cancel buttom. There is many complaint about this. Why adobe doing this? 

TOPICS
Terms of use, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gorgolis s.a.

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Please confirm that you are signed into https://account.adobe.com with the correct Adobe ID.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just click in a banner and trial subscription begin and said "after one month will charge"
In top off the screen says "10 assets"

1.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are a team administrator and you are signed into your team profile. There is no recurring subscription associated with this offer to you and your team.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started