Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot download file

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought 2 times licence for picture:

https://stock.adobe.com/pl/images/usa-oregon-sunset-over-the-pacific-ocean-from-cape-perpetua/284454...

and file cannot be downloaded... why? I do need that file, I have bought it two times and still cannot download. Help me please.

TOPICS
Download, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michał5C96,

Can you  please provide more information? Are you receiving an error? Are you downloading in app or from the Adobe Stock website? This will help us troubleshoot the issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cannot download the file.

the live chat says that file is corrupted, 

then i have second problem https://stock.adobe.com/pl/images/mount-dale/325132512?prev_url=detail

file has disappard.... they claim that has beed deleted... what a pity... from 50 files 2 of them out of use.... that is a lot.

so 4% of files on average is bad... ? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is entirely possible there was something wrong with the file you reported. It is also possible that files will periodically be deleted, the contributor has the right to do this.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started