Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download specific images

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to download these images: 85645148 and 85635797

I get this error code: {"error":"Internal Server Error","code":"000","case":"82914a495ad650c0b11859762a5ff8e2"}

It is only on those two images I have purchased. I have tried different browsers, clearing my browser history, downloading from my license history. Nothing works and no one on my team can dowload them either. 

TOPICS
Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Hi @artaylor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There is a problem with one of the services that allows the downloads. I can send you the .eps files via email as I have verified you licensed the files. May I send these to you via the email you are using here on the forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @artaylor,

I'm looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @artaylor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There is a problem with one of the services that allows the downloads. I can send you the .eps files via email as I have verified you licensed the files. May I send these to you via the email you are using here on the forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you. That email is correct. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files are on their way. There seem to be some issues with the content from this particular contributor, please choose content from other contributors while we evaluate the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen1, I have the same problem wit three images I licened. All from one artist. I even didn´t get an error code. It just didn´t start to download. Today I got the error code "504 gateway time-out". I tried with different browsers, cleared cashes, even tried another place with a better internet connection. Doesnt work.

I licenced other pictures as well and they downoaded without any problems.

I cant find a contact adress from adobe support. I need the images today. Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking since you've posted in multiple threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started