Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot find my subscription to cancel it

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On January 14, 2021 I tried to sign a Stock subscription (annual) with conditions for free for the first month and the possibility to cancel within the first month without penalty. After clicking, I tried to cancel the annual subscription, but I couldn't find any subscription. So I immediately opened a case, the same day, on the Adobe website and they called me. On the phone I explained the situation that I could not cancel subscription because I could not find any Stock subscription in the plans. The operator confirmed to me over the phone that there was no subscription, so I would not be charged. It is evident that there is still no paid Stock plan / subscription to cancel.

Now I've received a charge of €36 (including VAT) for the annual subscription never started.
I kindly ask you to point out the problem to Adobe and ask for an immediate refund.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Stefano M

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Stefano Man,

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. Please confirm that you are signed into https://account.adobe.com with the correct Adobe ID.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started