• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get assets to download from Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Stock subscription (in addition to my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription) that allows to download 40 assets per month. However, Adobe Stock will not allow me to download anything! When I try to download an asset I get a message informing me that I have an active subscription, but there's no option to download. I've tried calling customer support, but they flat out suck ( sorry for being so frank). Any suggestions? Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to stock.adobe.com, log-in to your account, if that has not been done, search the image you want to license and push the license button.

2403F4F3-A129-4C22-8031-9A2781ACF98B.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you figured this out yet? I'm having the same exact issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cheriseporretto,

Can you provide more details about the issue you are experiencing? Are you downloading from the website or through a Creative Cloud program? If Creative Cloud please try using a browser?

If the issue is occurring while downloading from the browser please clear your history and restart the browser? If this doesn't fix the issue please try the following:

1. Try a different brower after clearing its history.
  2. Please disable any browser extension and try again. Sometimes extension, like anti-virus can prevent downloads. It's recommended you disable all browser extensions and if download is successful you will want to use process of elimination to determine which might be preventing downloads.
  3. Try a different network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started