• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot license asset in-app

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't help when the stock image was used in a composite and all masks and adjustments have been set but the image just wont go from the preveiw to the licensed one. I'm having this problem as well. All other images I've licensed quickly update from watermarked to licensed but there is one that will not. I've added all images in the same manner but one wont convert. My only option is to rework the art with the licensed version and that is unfortunate and wastes time.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post to it's own thread since previous thread was five years old. Please provide specifics of the issue you are seeing, include details such as version of Creative Cloud program, name of program, asset ID of asset(s) where this issue occurs (is it one asset or all assets) and any other relevant details that could help us troubleshoot your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started