• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see my Stock images saved to library folder! Help!

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pete, I am having the same issue, all my past saved images are gone and the ones I recently saved are not there either. Can you help me?

Corey

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Corey5F98,

I see that you are a member of team that was recently migrated to a new Adobe business ID. When you sign into the Adobe Stock site you are presented with two choices, the name of your organization/company and Personal. Depending on which of these you choose will determine what libraries are associated with your choice. If you chose Personal then libraries you create will only appear when Personal is selected at sign in. If you choose your organization the libraries created after that choice will appear with the organization.

We are aware that this is causing confusion for our customers and are working on a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I am in the correct library. Previous images saved in the library are not appearing in the folders on website. The new images I am saving are not appearing in the library when I have any software open.

Jenn's Design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jramczyk,

Please confirm that you are not out of storage. You can confirm in Creative Cloud Desktop or https://assets.adobe.com your current storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started