• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant download free images of Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many free images can i download form Stock?

Its unlimited or i have a number of images that i can download?

TOPICS
Download , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Daniela218030672ygd,

Please provide more information. Are you receiving an error message, can you share it here? When did this start happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ.

No, it doesnt apear a error message. But when I want to download a free image it says that the image has already download in my computer and that if I want to download it again but it dosent apear, just on the Stock library.

So my question is, my account has a number of free images to download or its unlimited the download of free images? Because I only search for free images, and mabye I just download all the images that my account get for free.

Sorry if my english is bad, I always be awful in grammar. 

Thks for the kindness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a limit but it resets daily and you would see a message when the limit is reached. Is this an issue with a particular image, have you tried downloading other images? 

If it is more than one asset that won't download try these steps.

1. Clear your browser history and restart your browser.
  2. If you have any browser extensions or plug-ins, disable them. It may be one or more extension causing the issue. You may have to use trial and error to find the culprit. Anti-virus is often a cause.
  3. If you can, try downloading from a different network. We have found that some corporate networks may have restrictions that could prevent downloads and you may need to work with your IT department to resolve the issue.

Please let me know what you discover, your reply can help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i desont work :c I do all the steps. Maybe I reach de limit of free images? It could be?

I send a screencshot how the images shows me that I cant download ,also happens in other computers.

Thank you for your help.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-22 a la(s) 11.35.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would recommend reaching out to your IT department. They may be blocking downloads on your corporate network and would need to make adjustments to unblock you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started