Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change expired date of JWT

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I'd like to create JWT which expied date is 31 days.  With JSON Web Tokens - jwt.io , what value should I input to VERIFY SIGNATURE "your-256-bit-secret"?

mbs28096310p6l0_2-1676274225608.png

As for JWT Payload I can find it in our Project of Adobe Developer Console (and I'm going to change "exp"), but not sure about secret code. Is it written in Credential details?

mbs28096310p6l0_1-1676274111991.png

Regards,

TOPICS
Stock API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

The JWT has a fixed expiration of 24 hours. You must create a new one at least that often. You can set your public cert to have a long expiration, but you will still need to generate the JWT.

Are you an Enterprise Stock customer? Only Enterprise customers can use the JWT service account because the integration will not work or connect to Individual or Team plans. If you have one of those plans, you will need to use OAuth. Please note that we do not allow long-lived tokens for OAuth (user must sign in every day).

Thanks,

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started