Changed Plan a month ago, now I have no assets

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I changed my plan to the 49.99 plan that gives me the option of video stock or the regular image stock, was like 25 assets a month, well I'm not getting any of those assets, kind of upset over it because I need it for my business and Im not receiving the service I paid for. Whats going on? I go to get the said asset I need and it says choose a plan, already have a plan! then it says you already have a plan, but nothing happens.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @edwardz84845479,

Thank you for posting here on the forum. I can see that you spoke to someone about this issue and it was only temporarily fixed. Please contact customer care with this case number: ADB-24336691-S8Z9

They will need to escalate this issue to the engineering team in order to prevent this issue from happening again.

In the meantime I will forward your case to my contacts in customer care and request they connect with you.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started