• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the Adobe Stock webpage language?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I set the Adobe Stock language to English, if it's set to something else by default? I understand that the Stock page may be trying to help me by providing the interface in Swedish, since I'm physically in Sweden, but my preferred language is English, our professional language is English, and the search function on Adobe Stock is much much worse if you have to guess at machine-translated Swedish descriptions for the images. My Creative Cloud account is set to English, so why is there not a simple Change Language setting on Adobe Stock - or is there? I really hope there is, because this is a ridiculous way to offer a worse service with the intent of 'helping' me. Frustrating - I'll be grateful for any constructive help or workaround!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Hi Henrik,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

To change the language to "English", please follow the steps as mentioned below:

>Go to stock.adobe.com

>Scroll down the page and select " Change the Region" option. Select the desired Region from the list as shown in the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henrik,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

To change the language to "English", please follow the steps as mentioned below:

>Go to stock.adobe.com

>Scroll down the page and select " Change the Region" option. Select the desired Region from the list as shown in the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita and Adobe Staff,

is there a way to make this the default?

It's a little bit annoying going in and each and every time having to change the Region...

Is there a setting in the Adobe Account? In 2018 that's a must setting: different language fomr the Region where you live...

Many thanks,

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andread82204774  wrote

In 2018 that's a must setting: different language fomr the Region where you live...

Unfortunately Adobe assumes that a language is related to the region you live in. And there is no setting in your Adobe id that changes that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback, Adambo.

Well, if there’s no solution, let’s change the region...

Kind regards,

Andrea

[ original message in Email answer removed by moderator ]

[ Please do not quote the original message when replying by email ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Is this still not possible to change it to a default language?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still an issue in 2020, literally every time I use Adobe Stock (several times a day), I have to scroll all the way down to set the language to English. This is really annoying, and so easy to solve (cookie, anyone?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely annoying bug! Hey, Adobe fixes it, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started